Bill Ward
20.07.2001, 07:14

Visiting Rhine area in August

I posted earlier that I would be visiting Düsseldorf for business in August, but had not made any specific plans yet. Well, I finally have the dates nailed down. My flight arrives in Frankfurt the morning of 03.08.01. I have a few days to explore the area, then I have to be in Ratingen (near Düsseldorf) for business from 06.08 through 10.08. After that, I have more time to myself before I have to be back in Frankfurt on August 14 for my flight home.

Any recommendations on places to visit, places to stay, or AFOL's whom I might be interested to meet would be most welcome.

Sorry, I don't speak German, just English and some Spanish.

--Bill.

My Lego page

Edit

one other AFOL
20.07.2001, 09:57

I'm so sorry!

Re: [B]Re: Visiting Rhine area in August[/link] von HoMa am 20. Juli 2001 09:24:02:

>@other AFOL's in the aera: Could we arrange a small meeting somewhere while Bill is in Düsseldorf?
>1000grüße
>Holger

Fine idea, but at this time, I will stay in the netherlands for holiday!
I wish you a very nice time here in germany!

greetings from cologne
Michael

visit
20.07.2001, 11:09

Re: Visiting Rhine area in August

Re: [B]Re: Visiting Rhine area in August[/link] von HoMa am 20. Juli 2001 09:24:02:

Hi Holger!

>@other AFOL's in the aera: Could we arrange a small meeting somewhere while Bill is in Düsseldorf?
>1000grüße

Was haelst du davon, wenn wir zusammen etwas mit Bill machen?

Ralf(moin99)
20.07.2001, 13:58

Bin zu Hause in dieser Zeit.... (ohne Text)

Bill Ward
21.07.2001, 05:08

Re: Visiting Rhine area in August

>Hi Bill,
>thanks for the dates you will be in Düsseldorf! I will check my timetable to see when there will be a good day to meet somewhere.
>If you like just stop over in Mönchengladbach (25 km west of Düsseldorf) and see my 8-wide stuff and the big crane in *real*!

That sounds great! Please let me know. Send e-mail, if you don't mind; I don't check this forum very often.

--Bill.

Gesamter Thread: