Ben®
19.07.2004, 20:45

Sonntagsrätsel! (Mal eine alte Tradition aufleben lassen!)

Hallo LLL!

Wer weiß es? Ich als angeblicher Eisenbahnexperte muß hier leider passen.....

Hello,

Yesterday I discovered that a part of one wheel of my old 12V train motor (the red one from set 7730) had been broken off. Unfortunately, it was not one of the middle wheels. I want to replace the wheel, but I don't know how. Can I pull off the wheel from his axis?

I got a tip from someone, but I don't know if that will work. He suggested to pull off the broken wheel (he thought that this was possible, but I'm a bit scared that I destroy something, because the wheels are strongly connected with the axle); buy a middle red wheel and remove the plastic axle from that wheel. However, I doubt that the axle can be removed from the middle wheel.
The middle wheels are occasionally sold on bricklink (part ref.: bb12v2).

Can you shed light on this matter?
Perhaps by considering the following questions:
1. Is it possible to remove the broken wheel by pulling it off from his axle?
2. Is it possible to remove the small plastic axle from a middle wheel?
3. Is it possible to attach the middle wheel (without plastic axle) to the motor?

I think I need a defect motor in order to get an answer on all questions. Then black motor is also OK, it's just for trying...

Kind Regards,

Kann hier wer helfen? Und das am besten hier und auf Englisch?

DANKE!!

i.A. Ben

Carlegler
19.07.2004, 22:08

Re: Sonntagsrätsel! (Mal eine alte Tradition aufleben lassen!)

Re: [B]Sonntagsrätsel! (Mal eine alte Tradition aufleben lassen!)[/link] von Ben® am 19. Juli 2004 20:45:34:

[center][link]http://people.freenet.de/Carlegler/gr_br191_l.jpg[/link][/center]

Hi LLL,

...heute ist MONTAG von wegen Sonntagsrätsel...

Mein Englisch ist nicht besonders daher in gutem alten Deutsch...

Die mittleren 'Steckräder' sind die gleichen wie die 'festen' Räder am Motor. Mann muß nur die 'Blindachse' aus dem Rad herausziehen (diese ist nur gesteckt) danach kann das Rad problemlos auf die 'Treibachse' des Motors gesteckt werden. Der Achsendurchmesser passt. [link]http://www.mainzelahr.de/smile/unsortierbar/lupe.gif[/link] Anbei ein Bild. Hier habe ich aus motormangel mal einen Dummy gebaut. Geht ganz gut. Kann jemand übärsetzen?

Weitere Bilder...