Carlegler
28.06.2002, 17:14

Frage zu LDRAW

[center][link]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Carlegler/Diverses/ldraw.jpg[/link][/center]

Hi at all,

mit hängen und würgen habe ich es endlich geschafft das Programm zum laufen zu kriegen. Ein Problem habe ich aber noch:
Wenn ich das Programm starte, werden da irgendwelche Bibliotheken geladen?
Ich bekomme immer Fehlermeldungen dieser Art 'Datei peghole.dat nicht gefunden! ' oder 'Datei 1-4edge.dat nicht gefunden!
und so weiter...
Auch fehlen viele Steine in der Auswahl!!!
Wer weis Rat?

Gruß Wolfgang

Hier kenne ich mich aus...

Luigi
28.06.2002, 18:29

Re: Frage zu LDRAW

Re: [B]Frage zu LDRAW[/link] von Carlegler am 28. Juni 2002 17:14:54:

Hallo Carlegler,

die Datei peghole.dat ist bei mir im Verzeichnis cldrawp. Bei Dir auch?

Gruß

Luigi

Clark
28.06.2002, 18:46

Re: Frage zu LDRAW

Re: [B]Frage zu LDRAW[/link] von Carlegler am 28. Juni 2002 17:14:54:

Wolgang,
I don't know about the german conversions for LDraw.
I can help you with some of the error messages and the parts list.

The current library parts list is always loaded when you start the program. The 'Datei 1-4edge.dat nicht gefunden!' error message appears when the program tries to SHOW a part image that is incomplete. This happens if you click on the text description of the actual incomplete part (in the upper right), or if the incomplete part image is shown in the preview screen (in the lower left). That's why it shows sometimes, and doesn't show other times. The preview screen will try to show several items past the item you selected, so the error message does not always apply to the part you are working with.

2) Since many stones don't show, try updating the parts list. In MLCad choose File/Scan Parts. It should say new parts found & ask you if you want to write a new parts file. Say Yes. Close MLCad & reopen MLCad to see the new Parts list.

3) If the stones still don't show, then you have missed adding some of the parts updates. Each update has to be run to add the new parts to the library, then you still have go into MLCad & choose File/Scan Parts to add the parts to the library parts list.

The easiest thing to do when you are starting is download the complete parts list. It is a big file. Look under the section Complete Update to see instructions how to download complete.exe into your c: directory and then run 'complete.exe -y' .

After running complete.exe to add the parts to your library, you still have to go into MLCad & choose File/Scan Parts to add the parts to the library parts list.

4)Even with all the parts loaded, I sometimes still get the 'nicht gefunden!' message. There are always some parts (or subparts) that aren't on my system. I don't know how to elimate that error message completely. The above instructions should reduce them alot.

Hope this helps. Email me for more info.
Clark

Getting Started with LDraw
Parts Updates

[/link]Hi at all,
>mit hängen und würgen habe ich es endlich geschafft das Programm zum laufen zu kriegen. Ein Problem habe ich aber noch:
>Wenn ich das Programm starte, werden da irgendwelche Bibliotheken geladen?
>Ich bekomme immer Fehlermeldungen dieser Art 'Datei peghole.dat nicht gefunden! ' oder 'Datei 1-4edge.dat nicht gefunden!
>und so weiter...
>Auch fehlen viele Steine in der Auswahl!!!
>Wer weis Rat?
>Gruß Wolfgang

Carlegler
30.06.2002, 00:05

Nein leider....

Re: [B]Re: Frage zu LDRAW[/link] von Luigi am 28. Juni 2002 18:29:37:

hi Luigi,

die Datei peghole.dat befindet sich nicht in C/Ldraw/P und auch sonst nirgendwo auf meinem Rechner (habe complete.exe-y zweimal ausgeführt). Und jetzt?!?!

Gruß Wolfgang

Gesamter Thread: