Maciej
16.04.2002, 09:23

new version of Kenwoth K100...

[center][link]http://lego.drwiega.net/ban.jpg[/link][/center]

Hello

I have made new version of my K100 model. I think it's better now. Unfortunatelly I haven't got wheels yet (but I have been told that two more 5563 sets had been send to me), so the third axle is still single-wheeled. I hope it will change soon

Let's don't think about the wheels. I made an engine. Maybe it isn't detailed model of Detroit Diesel V8, but in my opinion looks nice under the cab. What else is new in the truck ? Windscreen ... I used two from 5563 ... I don't really know if it was good idea, but in my opinion now the truck is more like 5571 Black Cat...

Everything is wrote on http://lego.drwiega.net in THE_TRUCK section

See also the new gallery - over 100 new photos (all that my friend Marek had made before AA batteries got flat

LEGO TRUCK

Edit

Maciej
17.04.2002, 15:45

Re: Wow!

Re: [B]Wow![/link] von El Caracho am 16. April 2002 23:40:13:

Hello

>you did a great job on your Kenworth truck!
>...
>This model can easily compete with the official 5571 truck.

Thnaks a lot, it's nice to hear / read ? / such words

>It's a good thing your friend took so much pictures so we all can see
>every detail of this great model.

That was the core of publishing 102 new photos

>Words of appreciation from my friend Stephan also (who for some reason can't access this forum right now).
>He said that after quite some time finally someone has build a great truck again (besides Dennis' models of course).

Once again great thanks...

>I think you already know his models at brickshelf, because you have a link to his US trucks on your page ...

I know his gallery very well and I must say it's cool

>By the way, he also did cut one of his 5571/5563 windshields in half once to get a 10wide window.

I'm afraid sometimes it's only the one way to make a windscreen

>P.S.: I added your page to my "links" section, I hope you don't mind :-)

No, I don't... it is a honour for me

Maciej
18.04.2002, 01:06

Re: [B]´sehr cool!!!! (n.t.)[/link] von dieter und kids am 17. April 2002 22:37:28:

>a

Gesamter Thread: