NLRCreations
02.02.2020, 08:27

Editiert von
NLRCreations
02.02.2020, 08:52

+9Die Drei ??? - Schrottplatz, Zentrale und der flüsternden Mumie!

Dear all, we are NLR Creations, a father and son (or rather son and father!) team of Lego fans creating our own MOCs and designs! We hope that you don't mind us writing this post in English but my German is very rusty and my son, the TFOL, is just beginning to study it in school! Two things have brought us here - a love of Lego and a love of the 'Three Investigators' series! I discovered the series as 'Alfred Hitchcock & The Three Investigators' in the late 80s growing up in the UK (we are now based in France and have been so for some years now!) and we started rediscovering the series around 5-6 years ago as I read the books to my son as he was growing up!

As my son was (and still is) a big fan of Lego, we had the idea to recreate scenes from the classic book series in Lego and our first ideas were posted on the Lego Ideas site, that I'm sure you are familiar with, around 18 months ago! Through this we discovered that the series is still going strong and even evolving in Germany as 'Die Drei Fragezeichen' through the radio plays and new adventures and you are certainly lucky to still have this great series!

Our first idea features the Jones salvage yard and of course the boys' secret, trailer headquarters! All details can be found in the link at Lego Ideas and there are more pictures below!
The Three Investigators - Salvage Yard & HQ

[image]

[image]

Our second idea features the trio in the Mystery of the Whispering Mummy and also includes their famous vintage Rolls-Royce and chauffeur and friend, Worthington!
Der flüsternden Mumie

[image]

We are very happy to share these ideas with you and we hope that some of you are also fans of the series! If you are interested in reading a little more about us and the background to these projects, our ideas have been featured in an interview with a Die Drei ??? fan site (https://felsenstrand.de/kultur/die-drei-fragezeichen-und-die-wundervollen-lego-projekte/) and you can find us on Twitter (https://twitter.com/NLRCreations) and Facebook.

Again sorry to have to write this in English but we hope that you like the ideas and we look forward to hearing your feedback. Both ideas now only have around 80 days left on Lego Ideas to reach the next milestones before they run out of time...!

Nice meeting you all, Phil and Noah - NLR Creations.

[image]

Please find below a few more pictures from the Salvage yard and Headquarters set idea! The idea also features all of the secret entrances that Jupiter, Pete and Bob use to get in and out of the trailer! Everything here was created and rendered with the Stud.io software. We are beginning to build it with bricks but many of the colours don't exist in real life!

[image]

[image]

[image]

[image]

cimddwc , Legolas , Henriette , doktorjoerg , doe , Kai , mcjw-s , fixspoun , JuL gefällt das (9 Mitglieder)

Gesamter Thread: