NLRCreations
01.02.2020, 11:21

Editiert von
NLRCreations
02.02.2020, 08:39

+15Die Drei ??? - Schrottplatz, Zentrale und der flüsternden Mumie!

- As requested this post has now been moved to the Digital Project section and we will delete it here shortly. Sorry for our mistake! We are in the process of building the Salvage Yard set but for the moment only the characters and the Rolls-Royce are real! The new post is here - Digital Project link

---
Dear all, we are NLR Creations, a father and son (or rather son and father!) team of Lego fans creating our own MOCs and designs! We hope that you don't mind us writing this post in English but my German is very rusty and my son, the TFOL, is just beginning to study it in school! Two things have bought us here - a love of Lego and a love of the 'Three Investigators' series! I discovered the series as 'Alfred Hitchcock & The Three Investigators' in the late 80s growing up in the UK (we are now based in France and have been so for some years now!) and we started rediscovering the series around 5-6 years ago as I read the books to my son as he was growing up!

As my son was (and still is) a big fan of Lego, we had the idea to recreate scenes from the classic book series in Lego and our first ideas were posted on the Lego Ideas site, that I'm sure you are familiar with, around 18 months ago! Through this we discovered that the series is still going strong and even evolving in Germany as 'Die Drei Fragezeichen' through the radio plays and new adventures and you are certainly lucky to still have this great series!

Our first idea features the Jones salvage yard and of course the boys' secret, trailer headquarters! All details can be found in the digital project section.
Digital Project link

Nice meeting you all, Phil and Noah - NLR Creations.

[image]

Mitglieder, denen dieses MOC gefällt:

Jojo , Valkon , mkolb , doe , cimddwc , tamope1406 , husky734 , Legomichel , zenzis , Micha2 , TimmiT , Ferdinand , martin8721 , doktorjoerg , JuL (15 Mitglieder)

Dirk1313
01.02.2020, 12:15

Als Antwort auf den Beitrag von NLRCreations

Re: Die Drei ??? - Schrottplatz, Zentrale und der flüsternden Mumie!

Impressive MOC. Is this a real build or a digital project?
If it is digital only then it has to be moved to a different section.

Viele Grüße
Dirk - Mail

[image]

Brixe
01.02.2020, 12:20

Als Antwort auf den Beitrag von NLRCreations

Hallo,

mal abgesehen, daß ich kein Wort von dem verstehe, was da steht, ist das doch kein real gebautes Modell. Das gehört eher in die Kategorie Digitale Projekte.

LG, Marion,

der 1000Steine.de manchmal wie eine Werbeplattform für LEGO Ideas vorkommt.

NLRCreations
01.02.2020, 13:39

Als Antwort auf den Beitrag von Dirk1313

Dirk1313 hat geschrieben:

Impressive MOC. Is this a real build or a digital project?
If it is digital only then it has to be moved to a different section.

Thank you! Oh yes it looks like we have posted this in the wrong section Very sorry, I will move it to the digital project section as soon as I am back in front of my computer. For the moment yes these pictures are from the digital version as a lot of the colours don't exist as real pieces. We have built the Rolls-Royce and characters though!
Thanks again for your help and understanding.

NLRCreations
01.02.2020, 13:42

Als Antwort auf den Beitrag von Brixe

Brixe hat geschrieben:

Hallo,

mal abgesehen, daß ich kein Wort von dem verstehe, was da steht, ist das doch kein real gebautes Modell. Das gehört eher in die Kategorie Digitale Projekte.

LG, Marion,

der 1000Steine.de manchmal wie eine Werbeplattform für LEGO Ideas vorkommt.

Oh yes, we are very sorry, it looks like we have posted this in the wrong section I will move it to the digital project section as soon as I am back in front of my computer, promise. For the moment these pictures are from the digital version as a lot of the colours don't exist as real pieces, although we have started to build it. We are quite new to the AFOL/MOC world. We have built the Rolls-Royce and characters though! Many thanks for your help and understanding. Best wishes, Phil