Dirk1313
26.11.2019, 14:19

Editiert von
Dirk1313
26.11.2019, 14:21

Lego kauft Bricklink

https://brickset.com/arti...oup-acquires-bricklink
https://www.lego.com/de-d...ovember/lego-bricklink

The LEGO® Group acquires BrickLink, the world’s largest online LEGO® fan community and marketplace to strengthen ties with adult fans

See all assets
Image of LEGO fans building large LEGO models
Acquisition will strengthen the LEGO® Group’s engagement with its growing community of adult fans.

BILLUND, Denmark, November 26, 2019: The LEGO® Group today announced it has acquired BrickLink Ltd (www.bricklink.com), the world’s largest online community of adult LEGO fans from NXMH to strengthen its connection with its important adult fan base.

The BrickLink platform has more than one million members and comprises an online marketplace of more than 10,000 stores from 70 countries; a digital building software where builders can design and showcase their creations; and a vibrant online community where fans share ideas and builds.

The platform was founded in 2000 by Dan Jezek as a way to connect like-minded adult LEGO fans from around the world. It was acquired in 2013 by NXMH, which is owned by Korean entrepreneur Jung-Ju “Jay” Kim. BrickLink is headquartered in Irvine, California.

The LEGO Group CEO, Niels B Christiansen said: “Our adult fans are extremely important to us. They are passionate, committed and endlessly creative. We have worked closely with the community for many years and look forward to deepening our collaboration. We plan to continue to support BrickLink’s active marketplace and evolve BrickLink’s digital studio which allows our talented fans to take their creativity to the next level.”

Jung-Ju “Jay” Kim, owner of NXMH, said: “It has been a privilege to lead the transformation of BrickLink during the past six years. I am grateful to the community for being so welcoming, supportive and constructive. I am constantly amazed by everyone’s endless creativity and their love for building. I am confident the platform will be in good hands with the LEGO Group. As a fan myself, I can’t wait to see what’s next.”

The LEGO Group’s Chief Marketing Officer, Julia Goldin, said: “BrickLink provides the LEGO Group with a unique opportunity to connect with adult fans through new channels and exciting experiences. We’ve recently collaborated with BrickLink on a range of crowd-sourced sets to celebrate the 60th anniversary of the brick. We learned a lot and are keen to explore more ways of working together to create value. We look forward to collaborating further with our adult fans, while retaining and nurturing the independent spirit of the digital platform.”

The acquisition also includes Sohobricks which makes small batches of building elements.
Financial terms of the acquisition were not disclosed. Closing is expected to occur before the end of 2019.

Viele Grüße
Dirk - Mail

[image]

40 vorhergehende Beiträge sind ausgeblendet

Alle anzeigen Immer alle anzeigen Beitragsbaum

Dirk1313
26.11.2019, 22:20

Als Antwort auf den Beitrag von Dirk1313

+1Re: Lego kauft Bricklink - Reaktionen im LEGO Ambassador Forum - Teil 2

6 hours ago, Mark said:
Several AFOLs who run bricklink shops are concerned they will be banned from buying from Lego on account of being "resellers". There are also concerns that third party vendors who sell custom, non-LEGO parts would also be banned, despite these parts not violating LEGO's policies or competing directly with LEGO products. An example would be vendors who make custom train track.

Antwort Sarah (LEGO):
the reseller question bought up here is an important one, but requires a bit more research first before I can provide an answer. Right now, we are in very early days so we cannot yet say for sure what the future holds.

Regarding the secondhand marketplace: What’s great about LEGO bricks is that it’s a true system of play. Elements we’ve produced since 1958 is compatible with the bricks that we have today. We’re supportive of the fact that these bricks are still in circulation and they’re still being used and leveraged for creativity.

For custom parts, again, an important question. We would like this to be a platform for LEGO Bricks and LEGO-branded products, as that was Dan’s original vision. This is an issue we will review as the deal closes.

5 hours ago, Hugo said:
I understand that the path of the future Bricklink will go strictly to resell LEGO elements, so 3rd part vendors who actually are selling custom parts or non-LEGO parts will not be welcome and will disappear from Bricklink..., I believe this was one decision that was made by the owner who will no longer be...

But what about the called LEGO Q-elements, will they be banned? Will LEGO install in the Bricklink system a censorship or filter about those for example?

I am trying to understand the aim to connect more with the community and strenghen the ties with the AFOLs but I don't expect and don't really want LEGO to control everything.

About Q-elements for instance I would not expect LEGO to ban them from Bricklink but instead they can produce them in order to fill a void that the AFOL community could use to create awesome MOCs.

Antwort Sarah (LEGO):
I actually had to look up Q-elements since it's not a term I've heard before. That’s a good question and I want to get you the right information. Unfortunately, we do not have more information to share at this time but hope to have an answer for you later.

4 hours ago, Jason | OCLUG said:
This is an interesting bit of information that I hadn't seen elsewhere yet. I'm a little surprised that this doesn't fall under CEE and @Tormod's leadership. I'm not entirely clear on the internal structure within TLG, but i hope that Julia and Tormod can develop a close working relationship, so that decisions about BrickLink's operations would be first based on AFOL community needs and only secondarily to Marketing. I'm excited to see what develops from this acquisition.

Antwort Sarah (LEGO):
Tormod actually reports into Julia - if that helps clarify the structure. So they have a close working relationship already!

4 hours ago, David - Solid Brix Studios said:
This is shocking. I would’ve never seen this coming from LEGO. On one hand I’m really happy to see that LEGO is taking the AFOL community even more serious to spend what was probably millions to purchase Bricklink. LAN now would will become even more important between the LEGO and the adult fans.

On another, I’m concerned that since LEGO might start policing certain products sold on Bricklink other then BrickArms. What about custom minifigures? Will the blank parts used to create them also disappear? Or other modified LEGO? How about BrickForge or Arealight where they produce custom elements to work on LEGO?

It’ll be interesting to see how this plays out in the upcoming year!

Antwort Sarah (LEGO):
Regarding custom parts - We would like this to be a platform for LEGO Bricks and LEGO-branded products, as that was Dan’s original vision. This is an issue we will review as the deal closes.

4 hours ago, David - Solid Brix Studios said:
Wait. Does this mean BrickLink’s stud.io will replace LDD? Or vice versa?

Antwort Sarah (LEGO):
Both offer creative fans great support. We will review future opportunities for both following closing. We will certainly plan to support and evolve Studio. The BrickLink team has done a great job developing this.

4 hours ago, Hugo said:
@Sara (LEGO) we use that term for LEGO elements that were not release in any sets, but do exist and off course are available only in the LEGOLAND workshops. But sometimes they are found in the wild in small or big quantities.

Antwort Sarah (LEGO):
Thank you and @Fernando, TechnicBRICKs for clarifying. This is an area where we will have to investigate further to get an answer for this question. Sorry I don't have further details on this right now.

4 hours ago, Martin LUG'est said:
2. All those boxes of vrac that were given to AFOL / LUGS could now be sold via bricklink LEGO shop, (we would never know) driving many fan shops out of business.

I hope I am wrong time will tell...

Antwort Sarah (LEGO):
We have no plans at this stage to start selling on BrickLink. There is a great community of sellers who have fantastic reputations and offer great customer service. We want to preserve that spirit of independence.

3 hours ago, Martin LUG'est said:
@Sara (LEGO) Is this is true a statement ?? In the future LUGBULK could be free to all AFOL participating through a LUG ?? Paid from profits from Bricklink.

An old English saying "Put your money where your mouth is."

Antwort Sarah (LEGO):
It would be awesome to supply LUGBULK for free but I really don't foresee that happening, sorry.

For those reading this whole thread, sorry if I'm repeating myself in the answers, just trying to address what questions I can!

4 hours ago, Anna - theBrickBlogger said:
I just want to clarify that this is actually not true. I have been on BrickLink since Dan's times, and he repeatedly and clearly said that he likes and approves small customizers, but not clone products. So BrickArms, BrickForge, BrickWarriors, Little Armory, BrickTW, Arealight, Christo's Customs, Minifig.Cat, custom chromers, custom train tracks, custom stickers, custom capes, etc. were always welcome. Many of these customizers set up their own webshops when it became easier to accomplish that, but Dan always welcomed them, and many of them still operate BrickLink stores along with their own websites. In fact, Dan set up a separate section of the site just for custom items. He was however against clone brands like Lepin being sold on the site.

Now that BrickLink is owned by LEGO, of course they can change these terms, but please don't say that this was Dan's original vision, as it wasn't. He very much supported the small cottage industry of customizers that developed around the LEGO hobby.

Antwort Sarah (LEGO):
Thank you for this background, I never had the opportunity to meet with Dan. I'll pass this message back to the team. It wouldn't however change our stance on this issue.

4 hours ago, Joel said:
I really hope there are changes (for the better!) with the Bricklink management. One of the forum members there creates these comics, which seem to be pretty accurate:

http://v4ei.com/mini-fig-...outer/comics/index.php

Antwort Sarah (LEGO):
These comics are very well done

53 minutes ago, Sara (LEGO) said:
We don't yet have details we can share on the future of BrickLink, but we want to keep independent spirit that has made BrickLink great. I do realize these are just words right now however, the community needs to see it to believe it - so please be patient until closing has completed.

Anna - The Brickblogger:
Thanks, @Sara (LEGO) for keeping on top of the questions and concerns here. I know you can't share much, but just the fact that you are reading, responding, and relaying is a big help. May I suggest that someone from the team does the same thing on the BrickLink Forum before things get out of hand? Or perhaps ask Russell to gather questions, relay them to Julie, and have some official answers that he can post?

The BrickLink community weathered a lot of battles since Dan's passing. They are a hardy bunch, but they are also weary and salty. Giving them something to calm their nerves can be immensely helpful. For some, BrickLink is their livelihood as sellers, or the source of bricks for their businesses as brick artists, etc., so it makes sense that they have important questions and they would like to know as much as possible as soon as possible. Here are two main threads about the topic:

Comments on the announcement: https://www.bricklink.com...iew.page?msgid=1166622

Questions that the community would like answers to: https://www.bricklink.com...260210&nID=1166680

Signe - LEGO - Head of Community Growth:

Ladies and gentlemen - dear ambassadors,

thank you so much for you questions and raising your concerns, voicing opinions and bringing important topics to the surface. As Sara mentioned we'll make sure to bring forward messages to relevant stakeholders (Julia Goldin, the Bricklink team, the internal teams working with the deal etc.).

In this period from signing with Bricklink until closing of the deal we allow the internal teams to prepare all the closing material. This means that in the pre-closing period we/ the company cannot share much detail. We'll try our best to answer your questions with the information we can give you at this point in time and as mentioned compile the feedback here, so it is truly valuable to hear your concerns and the different areas your flagging to us.

We'll be back tomorrow - I'll be responding and Sara will be enjoying a well-deserved Thanksgiving Holiday with her family and will be out of office the rest of the week.

Please continue to post and I'll be here to answer your questions tomorrow in the a.m. CET

Viele Grüße
Dirk - Mail

[image]

JuL gefällt das

Mylenium
26.11.2019, 22:31

Als Antwort auf den Beitrag von Valkon

+3Re: Lego kauft Bricklink

Valkon hat geschrieben:

Warum sollte Lego Bricklink kaufen um es dicht zu machen??? Völlig Irrsinnig!

Irrsinn ist in großen Konzernen eine weit verbreitete branchenübliche Berufskrankheit. So bekloppt kann man manchmal gar nicht denken, was Manager da ausbrüten. Ich verstehe @Gorilla94 aber durchaus. Wenn LEGO auch derart viel Einfluss auf den Sekundärmarkt hat, könnte das durchaus negative Folgen haben. Wenn es z.B. schwerer wird, Minifigurenserien in ganzen Boxen über die teilweise verschlungenen Wege, die es jetzt gibt, zu besorgen, wird es eben auch schwerer und teurer. Händler, die sich auf sowas spezialisiert haben, dürften es schwerer haben. Andere Beispiele könnte man sicher auch finden, ohne jetzt hier völlige Schwarzmalerei betreiben zu wollen. Und auch wenn LEGO jetzt auch noch was anderes sagt, wird es längerfristig schon unweigerlich Änderungen geben. Auch dafür findet man genug Beispiele im realen Wirtschaftsleben.

Mylenium

https://myleniumsbrickcorner.wordpress.com

Valkon , Thomas52xxx , Falk gefällt das

Matze2903
26.11.2019, 22:33

Als Antwort auf den Beitrag von Mylenium

Re: Lego kauft Bricklink

Es wird gemalt und gemalt ...... warten wir doch mal ab - können wir noch was machen? Nein, außer umzuziehen.

Wenn der Vorhang fällt, sieh hinter die Kulissen - Die Bösen sind oft gut und die Guten sind gerissen
Geblendet vom Szenario erkennt man nicht - Die wahren Dramen spielen nicht im Rampenlicht

Dirk1313
26.11.2019, 22:33

+2Re: Lego kauft Bricklink - Reaktionen im LEGO Ambassador Forum

Man kann das jetzt aber auch mal ganz anders sehen.

LEGO hat eine Akquisition getätigt, hat sogar Interviews mit Fanplattformen geführt. Man könnte jetzt einfach jeglichen Diskurs einstellen (was zugegeben ihrem geäußerten Anspruch entgegen laufen würde).
Die Tatsache das man aber sogar im LAN zur Diskussion animiert und Antworten, soweit zu diesem frühen Zeitpunkt möglich, versucht zu geben, sehe ich als große Bereitschaft mit den Fans zusammenzuarbeiten, mindestens in Kontakt zu bleiben. Der Austausch über das LAN kann zumindest dazu führen dass wenigstens einige der Befürchtungen der AFOLs berücksichtigt werden.

Von der Unternehmensstruktur her, scheint jedenfalls die Verantwortung für Bricklink nahe bei der Verantwortung für die Fan-Community zu liegen. In einem Bereich zusammen mit LUG Betreuung und LEGO Ideas etc.

Wir Ambassadore werden uns jedenfalls mittels Kommunikation mit LEGO dafür einsetzen, dass die Wünsche der AFOLs bezüglich BL soweit möglich berücksichtigt werden.
Aber zaubern werden wir auch nicht können, LEGO wird natürlich das Unternehmen BL in die Richtung steuern, die sie für die Firma LEGO als richtig ansehen.

Viele Grüße
Dirk - Mail

[image]

Valkon , Thomas52xxx gefällt das

Naboo
26.11.2019, 22:36

+2Re: Lego kauft Bricklink

Je mehr ich darüber nachdenke, desto mehr glaube ich, dass der Schuss für Lego nach hinten losgehen wird. Die ganzen Military-Sachen haben eine riesige Fanbase, besonders in Übersee, genauso wie die Eisenbahnen.
Brickarms, die Chromhersteller, die Hersteller für Zusatzschienen, die werden doch nicht alle den Vertrieb einstellen, nur weil Lego gesagt hat, wir wollen euch auf dieser Platform nicht mehr haben. Die werden weiter produzieren und Lego dabei schön den Mittelfinger Zeigen. Ungefähr so wie es der Held der Steine gemacht hat. Der kriegt ne Abmahnung und macht jetzt Werbung für die Konkurenz. Das wird in diesem Fall nicht anders laufen.
Die Fangemeinschaft ist stärker als der Großkonzern.

Gruß Naboo

Insta: https://www.instagram.com/resqusto/
Sets: https://www.lesdiy.de/collections/resqusto
Mein Buch: https://www.amazon.de/gp/...t_hsch_vapi_tkin_p1_i0

Thomas52xxx , doe gefällt das

voxel
26.11.2019, 22:54

Moin!

Mylenium hat geschrieben:

. Und selbst wenn bis dahin alles klargeht, kannst du Pech haben, dass du nicht zur Bezahlung kommst, weil die Übergabe vom Steinchenshop zum übergeordneten richtigen Shop, auf dem deine Bezahldaten hinterlegt sind, nicht klappt.

Ja. Das hatte ich vorgestern:
"Access Denied You don't have permission to access "http://www.lego.com/de-de/checkout" on this server. Reference #18.cf501702.1574555691.48164abe "

Danach war der Warenkorb leer; ich hatte eine Stunde in den Sand gesetzt und am liebsten etwas zum Fenster hinausgeworfen. ARRRRRRRRGH!!!
Keine Ahnung, welche Schrumpfhirne so eine Moppelkotze zusammengestoppelt haben.Programmieren kann man das ja nicht nennen.

doe
26.11.2019, 23:04

+1Re: Lego kauft Bricklink - Reaktionen im LEGO Ambassador Forum

Hallo Dirk,

erstmal dachte ich auch an einen Aprilscherz. Mein zweiter Gedanke war: das wird ein noch größerer Shitstorm als das Bley-Gate seiner Zeit. Ich kann mir noch so den Kopf zerbrechen aber ich sehe absolut KEINEN so angepriesenen Vorteil für uns AFOLs für die Zukunft Bricklinks.

Mein Vorschlag an LEGO (mit bitte um Weiterleitung an das LAN) die Situation wirklich zu etwas positiven zu entwickeln: macht Bricklink zur Aktiengesellschaft und verkauft die Mehrheit an uns AFOLs. Wenn jedes Mitglied sich für 10$ Aktien zulegt kommt doch ein realistischer Wert zusammen. LEGO kann dann noch eine Minderheit behalten aber der Großteil der Fans besitzt und bestimmt wie Bricklink geführt wird. Das fände ich den einzigen richtigen Weg.

Ansonsten würde mir zum Vergleich einfallen: "Apple kauft das Internet". Na, wie wäre das? Es würde bestimmt besser aussehen, noch mehr K haben und vielleicht auch schneller sein. Aber alle Inhalte....? Kompatibilität? Und würdet Ihr dann auch sagen: "Jetzt lasst uns erstmal abwarten was der Tim Cook damit so macht, bevor wir alle lästern." Wirklich? Nein! Na also! Meine konstruktive Kritik habt Ihr.

Kopfschüttelnde Grüße,

IngoAlthoefer gefällt das

doe
26.11.2019, 23:08

Als Antwort auf den Beitrag von Naboo

Naboo hat geschrieben:

Je mehr ich darüber nachdenke, desto mehr glaube ich, dass der Schuss für Lego nach hinten losgehen wird. Die ganzen Military-Sachen haben eine riesige Fanbase, besonders in Übersee, genauso wie die Eisenbahnen.
Brickarms, die Chromhersteller, die Hersteller für Zusatzschienen, die werden doch nicht alle den Vertrieb einstellen, nur weil Lego gesagt hat, wir wollen euch auf dieser Platform nicht mehr haben. Die werden weiter produzieren und Lego dabei schön den Mittelfinger Zeigen. Ungefähr so wie es der Held der Steine gemacht hat. Der kriegt ne Abmahnung und macht jetzt Werbung für die Konkurenz. Das wird in diesem Fall nicht anders laufen.
Die Fangemeinschaft ist stärker als der Großkonzern.

Gruß Naboo

Stimmt. Viel besser wäre doch gewesen, wenn LEGO einen eigenen Shop auf Bricklink aufgemacht hätte und dort Monorail Schienen verkauft hätte. Damit hätten Sie uns eine Freude machen können.

Grüße, dö

MTM
26.11.2019, 23:10

+2Re: Lego kauft Bricklink

Hi ihr,

die Diskussion zu dem Thema kocht ja im Internet schon wieder sehr hoch.
Vermutlich ergreife ich mit dem folgenden Beitrag wieder die Partei der Wenigen, aber:

Ich denke, a) dass sich bei Bricklink kaum was ändern wird und b) dass es ein sehr kluger Schachzug von LEGO war.
Xingbao steht hier mal stellvertretend für alle asiatischen LEGO-ähnlichen System.

Warum?
Erstens hat LEGO sein Kerngeschäft in den letzten Jahren nach Fernost verloren. Asiatische Firmen kopieren nicht mehr nur offizielle LEGO-Sets, (Lepin zB), sondern werden auch immer besser, sowohl von der Steinequalität als auch vom Design und Spielwert der Sets. An dieser Front hat LEGO außer ein paar Lizenzen und sehr wenigen Patenten (zB. der von der Minifig) nicht mehr viel entgegenzusetzen.
Selbst wenn der Kampf gegen die Raubkopierer von Lepin und Co. gewonnen werden würde, es gibt so viele Firmen, die attraktive Sets herstellen und sich längst einen Platz am Markt gesichert haben.

Bricklink selbst ist derzeit auch in asiatischer Hand (Hong Kong) und es wäre wohl nur eine Frage der Zeit gewesen, bis Xingbao zB. ebenfalls bei Bricklink vertreten wären. Das ist für LEGO schlecht und für den puristischen AFOL (von dem ich behaupte, dass es noch sehr viele gibt) auch, weil eine Unterscheidung von LEGO und Nicht-LEGO immer unwahrscheinlicher werden würde.

Nun sichert sich LEGO Bricklink und gewährleistet damit (für sich, aber auch uns Käufer), dass wir darüber auch wirklich LEGO-Steine kaufen können. Dass da ein paar Mini-Anbieter wie Brickarms auf der Strecke bleiben ist mit Blick auf die ganz großen Fremdteilehersteller eher eine Lapalie. Klar, für diejenigen, die über Bricklinks Brickarms-Teile bestellt haben, ist das ärgerlich.
Außerdem sichert sich LEGO damit einen Wettbewerbsvorteil gegenüber anderen Klemmbausteinherstellern, für die es keine bricklinkähnliche Plattform gibt - und in absehbarer Zeit auch nicht geben wird, weil die Communities dafür noch viel zu klein sind und es auch nur eine überschaubare Menge von Menschen gibt, die mit Xingbao zB. eigene Modelle bauen.

Darüberhinaus hat Bricklink ein positives Image - und das ist etwas, was LEGO auch braucht.

Meiner Meinung wird LEGO Bricklink allerdings auch mit Samthandschuhen anfassen müssen. An Bricklink hängt die weltweite AFOL-Community! Wenn die damit etwas schief machen und sich die Fans von Bricklink wegbewegen, dann ist eine globale Fan-Kultur abhanden gekommen. Das bedeutet nicht nur Umsatzeinbußen (BL-Händler kaufen sicher eine relevante Menge an Sets; und: Wer AFOL ist und sich über BL Einzelteile kauft, kauft auch reguläre LEGO-Sets, und das nicht zu knapp!), sondern es bedeutet auch, dass sich diese Community schnell eine andere Plattform suchen wird. Man darf nicht vergessen: Die Chinesen (Hong Konger) können Bricklink auch eben mal schnell nachbauen.

Deswegen denke ich, dass LEGO Bricklink nicht in erster Linie zum Geld verdienen gekauft hat. Klar kann man mit BL auch Geld verdienen, das haben die in Hong Kong ja auch bereits getan. Aber ich meine an dieser Stelle das kurzfristige Ausschlachten aller möglicher Ressourcen.
LEGO wird gut daran tun, erstmal gar nichts an BL zu ändern. Allerdings bin ich mir sicher, dass es zu folgenden Änderungen kommen wird:

1. Fremdfirmen werden rausgeworfen. (das ist für deren Fans schade, sichert LEGO aber von vorherein ab, dass die großen Konkurrenten auch draussen bleiben.)
2. Lizenzteile dürfen nicht mehr verkauft werden. (Aus meiner Zeit beim Kundedienst weiß ich, dass das LEGO oft ein Dorn im Auge war, dass Teile und Figuren, die LEGO nicht einzeln anbieten durfte (Lizenzregeln) bei Bricklink frei verkäuflich waren.) Heißt aus meiner Sicht: Spekulationen mit Star Wars und Marvel-Sets gut zu verdienen wird schwieriger. Das freut diejenigen, die entsprechende Sets zu spät entdecken, ärgert diejenigen, die seit Jahren originalverpackte Sets auf dem Dachboden liegen haben.
Viel problematischer sehe ich aber, dass es - wenn das eintritt - gar keine Batman-, Harry Potter- oder Shell-Teile oder Figuren mehr geben wird. Zumindest keine neuwertigen.
3. Dass LEGO die 3% Händlergebühr anfasst, da bin ich unsicher. Das ist ein sensibles Thema, auf das die Community mit Ärger reagieren wird.
4. Dass LEGO einen offiziellen Bricklink-Shop - oder Pick-a-Brick auf BL) anbietet und damit die Preise senkt, glaube ich nicht. Aus Erfahrung mit meinem eigenen Teilzeit-Bricklink-Shop weiß ich, dass das eine Menge Arbeit ist, die sich für eine große Firma nicht lohnt (Deswegen ist ja Pick-a-brick oder Steine&Teile so teuer): Da braucht es schon eine Menge Studenten oder eine Behindertenwerkstätt, um die Kosten niedrig zu lassen.

Ein bisschen "Angst" hab ich auch. Mir wäre es lieber gewesen, wenn Bricklink erklärt hätte, dass es unabhängig bleiben und Xingbao und Co fernbleiben will. Auf der anderen Seite war die Community schon sehr angespannt, als Dan Jezek gestorben und nach Hong Kong verkauft wurde. Alle hatten Angst, dass sich grundlegend was ändert. Die einzigen Änderungen, an die ich mich allerdings erinnern kann war die Übersetzung ins chinesische und ein neues, frischeres Layout.

MTM

Thomas52xxx , tomo gefällt das

Carrera124
26.11.2019, 23:29

Als Antwort auf den Beitrag von MTM

Es stellt sich auch die Frage, was mit der Datenbank und den Inventories passieren wird?
Werden die Teile-IDs und Farbbezeichnung an offizielles Lego-Sprech angeglichen?
Was passiert mit Sammler-relevanten Infos (Alternativteile, Alternativbestückungen bei Sets)?

Grüße an meinen Stalker

59 nachfolgende Beiträge sind ausgeblendet

Alle anzeigen Immer alle anzeigen

Gesamter Thread: