Dirk1313
11.07.2019, 21:47

Als Antwort auf den Beitrag von Turez

+5Re: Das neue VIP-Programm - Feedback im LAN

Hallo,

Ich habe dazu nochmal was im Ambassador-Forum (LAN) gepostet, dort liest TLG ja mit:

@Sara please inform the VIP team that the AFOL community is extremely disappointed. You are invited to visit our forum (or maybe @Jan as it is in German) to see what kind of feedback there is. I will not repeat most this here.

But one can certainly say that this golive was a disaster and one should consider to rollback this complete change and try a restart at a later point in time. There are so many issues (e.g. my mail adress is unknown for VIP although this is the same as for my LEGO ID account) and unclear things. The old system was simple and efficient. So here is a question that, if answered positively, can help to calm down: Can I just use my points, alternatively, as in the past? Go to a LEGO Store, buy something and just pay with points (without having a voucher or anything)? Can I go to the online shop, buy something and just select how many points I want to use and pay (partly) with points?

One thing about the vouchers: people bought vouchers and these vouchers are not working!

Mal sehen was da noch so kommt, es gibt jedenfalls auch dort eine lebhafte Diskussion.

Viele Grüße
Dirk - Mail

[image]

Mylenium , Jojo , , Heather , hassel62 gefällt das (5 Mitglieder)

Gesamter Thread: