kd2apoof
17.03.2013, 13:51

Editiert von
kd2apoof
17.03.2013, 13:53

+35Lego Indiana Jones Film

Hallo!

Tut mir Leid dass ich Deutch nicht so gut spreche/schreibe, ich bin Französisch, und I habe mit meinem Grossbruder ein Lego Indiana Jones stop-motion Film gemacht und im Youtube hochgeladen.

Wir haben wärhend mehr als 3 Jahre arbeitet, und cirka 10 000 Fotos gemacht.

Hier ist der Link. Ich hoffe sie werden spass haben wenn sie es schauen

LEGObaumeister , Matze2903 , Haniwa , Roberts , Legomaniac86 , Farnheim , Seeteddy , Vampi , legomog , Sebastian S. , TigarC , evoskater , Ben® , Gina69 , renrew , ThomaS , Luigi , LegoLars98 , Monteur , Herby , cimddwc , Reactivate , Zerberus , Tom , Cran , MTM , Lukutus , Jay , Graete , Tom1210 , Brixe , joro , JuL , asper , gefällt das (35 Mitglieder)

12 vorhergehende Beiträge sind ausgeblendet

Alle anzeigen Immer alle anzeigen Beitragsbaum

kd2apoof
17.03.2013, 20:02

Als Antwort auf den Beitrag von RobbyRay

Re: Good Movie, the "Wilhelm scream" is the best in the movie!!! ;)

Thank you! ;)

kd2apoof
17.03.2013, 20:03

Als Antwort auf den Beitrag von Seeteddy

Re: Magnifique - Great - Wunderbar!

Thanks!!!!!

Micha2
17.03.2013, 22:12

Als Antwort auf den Beitrag von kd2apoof

Re: Lego Indiana Jones Film

Very good!
The scene I like best is at 3:25 when the guys lose their hats. Well done!

Farnheim
18.03.2013, 11:30

Salut, Kaspar!
Malheureusement, je ne parle pas français.

I better give it a try in english. This video is absolute fabulous. Very, very funny. All these little things you'd put into it, made me laugh. And with this ending, there could be a sequel sometimes in the future?

Especially for me, who is not into brick filming, the whole work behind this project is simply incredible.

Great job.

Meilleurs souvenirs!
Maik

[image]

EBM-Lounge somewhere 2024

kd2apoof
18.03.2013, 20:50

Als Antwort auf den Beitrag von Micha2

Thanks!!!

kd2apoof
18.03.2013, 21:02

Als Antwort auf den Beitrag von Farnheim

Hallo Maik !

Kein Problem, ich spreche auch nicht sehr gut Deutsch, aber wir können uns auf English verstehen ;)

Thanks a lot for your very nice comment about my film!!!

Yes, it's not easy to make an animated film if you have never made any before - or well, in fact it's relatively easy if you spend enough time to find out how to move the characters in the best possible way (so that you don't have to film a scene over and over again), and how to use small tricks to make the "mechanical" special effects when filming...

Then, if you have any kind of digital camera and a software to edit the film, it's easy to get started ;)

Thanks again, I will probably make some more shorter Lego videos, and I hope you will enjoy them too

Tom1210
19.03.2013, 08:22

Absolut amazing. Never seen something like that. The figs are twinkling with their eyes! FAMOUS! The brickfilm-association have to tribute your great movie with an Oscar.

Your work is not only to entertain us. Yous have to (not only should!!) show it at international contests.

Maybe you also did think bout to subtitle the movie? And where is Indi's girl friend? Maybe at next part? You have to (again: not only "should" - you realy have to!!) show us more...

Great job, well done. Congratulations!

SERVUS AUS WIEN
Tom

Möge der Stein mit euch sein.

freakwave
19.03.2013, 09:01

I just had the time to watch the movie now, but I have to say I missed something! It's really great and the animation must have bee very tideous, so smooth!
What amazed me are the movements when the bad guy jumps out of the barrel just as an example.

Amazing!

Gerald

My Flickr
Blog zum Trainposter V2
LDraw Teile Update 2019-01

kd2apoof
19.03.2013, 23:36

Als Antwort auf den Beitrag von Tom1210

Hello!

Thank you sooo much!!!
Well I have actually been contacted by a small (but international) film Festival in France that would like my film to enter their competition, which I would love to (so I will soon submit it to them).

But I think the main problem is that I have used many pieces of music of which I don't own the copyrights, so I don't think I can submit my film to many festivals or even amateur-film competitions...

Yes I think I will make, some day, the second part of my film, but I really don't know when...
But I a working on a short (interesting AND funny) making-of video to my Indiana Jones film; it will be released on Youtube this year ;)

Thanks again for your comment

kd2apoof
19.03.2013, 23:40

Als Antwort auf den Beitrag von freakwave

Thanks a lot!
Ok - there is almost no trick when the bad guy jumps out of the barrel... Glad you liked it

Gesamter Thread: