Jan Beyer - LEGO Direct
29.07.2008, 18:43

Mitarbeiter für den LEGO Kundendienst gesucht

Hallo LLL, mich erreichte diese Stellenausschreibung von der Chefin unseres europäischen Kundendienstes. Vielleicht hat ja jemand von euch Lust mal etwas Zeit in der Hochsaison (sprich Herbst/Winter) in Slough bei London zu verbringen und für den LEGO Kundendienst zu arbeiten. Als AFOL kennt man sich ja mit LEGO Produkten gut aus :blink:.

Hier der Text der Stellenausschreibung - es werden mehrere Leute gesucht.

Viele Grüsse.

Jan

LEGO Company seeks German speaking Customer Service Advisors

LEGO Direct (yes that's right, we did say LEGO!) are looking to recruit German speaking advisors to join our team in our European contact centre based in Slough. Fluent English is also a requirement for this role.

We think that we are a great place to work, but don't just take our word for it, we have also been CCA accredited for the last 2 years (which basically means an independent association also think that LEGO Direct is a great place to work). In September 2007 we also won an award for being the ‘Best Centre for Customer Service in Europe’ and we have a nice heavy award to show for it too.

We are located just 20 mins from London Paddington by train, and the office is a short walk from Slough station, although we do provide a free shuttle bus service from Slough station to the office too - see we told you we were a great place to work!

This role is aimed at maximising sales for the LEGO Company by providing a premium customer service experience to consumers who contact us by telephone (60%) and email / letter (40%) during our busiest months of the year.
Our positions will start in September this year and we anticipate this seasonal contract will run through until the beginning of 2009, although this is dependant on when the seasonal demand reduces. During the first months of the year we may be able to offer some permanent contracts to our seasonal employees.

We could tell you all kinds of stories about what it is like to work for the LEGO company, but the people who can say most about this are the people who do the job, so here is a few words from Belen, who started working with us as a seasonal advisor in October last year…

“I remember applying for the job at the LEGO Company and thinking ‘wouldn’t it be great to work here!’.

The first thing that really strikes you when you walk in to the office is the bright atmosphere - an open-plan office with wall to wall windows and full of toys!
Once I started working I also noticed that all my work colleagues were of the same wavelength as me, sharing not just a job but also having a good time dealing with our customers and trying to add something good to the lives of every child that contacts us. It is a very well chosen team, dynamic and competent, taking pride in what we do.

I loved playing with LEGO as a child and I now love being part of a company that really cares about its customers. It‘s very nice when you realise that children from countries very far away from each other play with the same toys that I used to play with. 

Not only do I have a job that I‘m passionate about, I have made many good friends from different parts of the world and have improved my languages (we even go to language classes together after work).
Everyone agrees that the best thing about LEGO is the superb atmosphere. Today it was the 10th LEGO Anniversary for one of our colleagues, and her desk was full of flowers, presents, customized LEGO sculptures and cakes made for her by her colleagues. I think that this just shows what a great place to work LEGO Direct is”.

Pay, Hours and Benefits
Normal working hours are 37.5 per week (during which various shifts operate) with occasional, optional overtime being available. Some weekend work will be required. We require a commitment from all our staff and managers to remain flexible with regards to shift patterns, and in return we will take individual shift preferences into account whenever possible and practical.
LEGO Direct offers an hourly salary of £8.71 plus additional benefits.

So if you think you would fit in well with us, you have good communication skills, are PC literate and are a good team player then we would like to hear from you.

PLEASE APPLY VIA OUR WEBSITE here:
http://jobs.lego.com/en-gb/vacancies.aspx and click on the ‘UK Customer Service Vacancies’ link

N.B. This is the boring but essential bit:
Applications are invited from:
UK nationals and candidates holding a valid UK work permit, or who have the right to work in the UK.
We regret that the LEGO Company is unable to assist with applications for UK work permits.

Andi
29.07.2008, 21:51

stellt Lego das Apartment/Wohung/Zimmer? (ohne Text)

Jan Beyer - LEGO Direct
31.07.2008, 07:34

Re: stellt Lego das Apartment/Wohung/Zimmer? (ohne Text)

Hallo Andi, das weiss ich nicht - ich denke aber nein aber man bekommt ja ein Gehalt von dem man dann seine Wohnung bezahlen muss wie bei fast jedem anderen Job auch. Jan

der Joe
31.07.2008, 11:15

Re: stellt Lego das Apartment/Wohung/Zimmer? (ohne Text)

Hallo Jan

Hört sich ja gut an, schade dass ich schon einen Job habe.

Klasse, dass es hier angeboten wird.

Nette Grüße

der Joe

hajo9v
01.08.2008, 22:55

Re: Mitarbeiter UK work permit

If you are an overseas national who is not settled in the UK and you intend to work in the UK, you must have a work permit unless you are:

an EEA national
a Swiss national

gruss hajo

Gesamter Thread: