HoMa
15.02.2006, 22:00

Feedback zu S@H Ideen gewünscht (aus dem LEGO Ambassador Kreis)

Hallo zusammen,

Steve (der Nachfolger von Jake) hat den LA (LEGO Ambassadors) eine kleine Aufgabe mitgegeben. Es geht um Euer Feedback zu ein paar Ideen für S@H Exclusive Produkte.

Was S@H wissen will, ist was wir als LEGO Fan Community von den Ideen und Konzepten halten. Diese Konzepte wurden z. T. aufgrund von Feedback aus dem LA Kreis entwickelt. Folgende Fragen gilt es von Euch zu beantworten:

- Gefallen Dir diese Ideen?
- Was gefällt Dir an diesen Ideen?
- Was gefällt Dir an diesen Ideen nicht?
- Was sollte S@H weiter verfolgen, was eher nicht?
- Gibt etwas konkretes, was Ihr gerne innerhalb der unten genannten Kategorien sehen würdet? (z.B. Achterbahn im Bereich Freizeitpark)

Hier eine Übersicht über verschiedene Kategorien. Star Wars bleibt an dieser Stelle außen vor, hier haben die Lizengeber wohl das sagen.

+++Town/Stadt+++

- Alltägliche Gebäude im Minifig-Maßstab, z.B. Bahnhof, Büros, Geschäfte .. passend zu einer Eisenbahnanlage

-Brücken

+++World Buildings/Gebäude dieser Welt+++

-Taj Mahal

-Sydney opera house/Opernhaus in Sydney

-Empire state building

+++Vehicles/Fahrzeuge+++

-Muscle cars, hot rods

-Ferrari e.g F40, F50, specific historical race represented (historische Rennwagen)

-Classic cars

+++Aircraft/Flugzeuge+++

-Civil transport planes/zivile Flugzeuge

-Classic planes from the early days of aviation/historische Flugzeuge aus den Anfängen der Luftfahrt

+++Other Structures/Sonstiges+++

-Oil rig with functions/Ölbohrinsel mit Funktionen (Ideal bei den momentanen Benzinpreisen - förder Dein Öls selber )

-Amusement park with functioning mechanical rides/Freizeitpark mit funktionsfähigen Fahrgeschäften

Hier noch ein rechtlicher Hinweis:

Here's the legal language that I'm going to have to ask you to include with this when you put the request out to your communities.

Please be aware that your answers, feedback, ideas, concepts, know-how or
suggestions submitted in any communication which you send to the LEGO Group as
part of your this survey (?Your Material?) becomes public knowledge and,
therefore, the LEGO Group reserves the right to use Your Material, for any
purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to developing, manufacturing,
marketing and selling products using Your Material.

Ich bin kein Anwalt, aber ich würde das so verstehen, dass niemand Rechte an seinen Ideen hat, falls diese irgendwann mal von LEGO umgesetzt werden sollten. Also eine Klage auf Gewinnbeteiligung hätte wohl von Vornherein keine Chance.

Eure Meinungen bitte als Antwort auf dieses Posting, gerne auch auf Englisch, da ich kaum Zeit habe alles zu übersetzen und zurück in die E-Mailliste der LAs zu schreiben.

Danke für Eure Unterstützung!

1000grüße
HoMa

Hier noch mal das Original auf englisch:

What they would like to know now is what you guys and the community at large think of these concepts that they've developed further based on the feedback they've recieved. Do you like these concepts? What do you like about them? What do you not like about them? What should we pursue and what should we throw out? Is there anything specific that you'd like to see within the undefined categories (amusement park rides=roller coaster)?

Town

-Everyday buildings on mini fig scale, e.g railway stations, businesses to fit train displays

-Bridges

World Buildings

-Taj Mahal

-Sydney opera house

-Empire state building

Vehicles

-Muscle cars, hot rods

-Ferrari e.g F40, F50, specific historical race represented

-Classic cars

Aircraft

-Civil transport planes

-Classic planes from the early days of aviation

Other Structures

-Oil rig with functions

-Amusement park with functioning mechanical rides

Here's the legal language that I'm going to have to ask you to include with this when you put the request out to your communities.

Please be aware that your answers, feedback, ideas, concepts, know-how or
suggestions submitted in any communication which you send to the LEGO Group as
part of your this survey (?Your Material?) becomes public knowledge and,
therefore, the LEGO Group reserves the right to use Your Material, for any
purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to developing, manufacturing,
marketing and selling products using Your Material.

26 vorhergehende Beiträge sind ausgeblendet

Alle anzeigen Immer alle anzeigen Beitragsbaum

jwt3004
16.02.2006, 17:35

Re: dito

Re: [B]dito[/link] von Drachengilde am 16. Februar 2006 10:42:22:

Hi !!!!
sind sehr gute Ideen dabei.
Town/Stadt/City:
- Beleuchtungen für die Stadt, Bahnhof usw
- Supermarkt
- Güterbahnhof
- Kiosk
- Post-/Paketdienst
- Marktplatz
- Kirche
- ADAC
- Lotsenhaus bzw. Stellwerk
- Ölplattform ist cool (wenn in Minifig-Grösse)
- World Buildings/Gebäude dieser Welt (wenn in Minifig Grösse)
- Containerhafen

Vehicles/Fahrzeuge :
- Trucks und Sonderfahrzeuge
- Baumaschienen
- Schlepper und Traktoren

Und das alle gängigen Steine in form und farbe bei S@H zu bestellen sind.

So long jwt3004 Jens

webster
16.02.2006, 17:42

Re: Feedback zu S@H Ideen gewünscht (aus dem LEGO Ambassador Kreis)

Re: [B]Feedback zu S@H Ideen gewünscht (aus dem LEGO Ambassador Kreis)[/link] von HoMa am 15. Februar 2006 22:00:42:

Hallo,

>+++Town/Stadt+++
>- Alltägliche Gebäude im Minifig-Maßstab, z.B. Bahnhof, Büros, Geschäfte .. passend zu einer Eisenbahnanlage

Civil buildings in relation to those of the 80's would be a nice theme which "world-city" really needs.
There could be a modular system of several sets, maybe all together could build one large building.
What about a shopping-mall made up of 4 or 5 sets, each a different shop, which can be combined.

But also the "exclusive" trains could be continued with some european trains like a german IC or a regional/suburban railcar.

>-Brücken

A bridge which consists of more than a handful parts is also a nice idea.

>+++World Buildings/Gebäude dieser Welt+++
>-Taj Mahal
>-Sydney opera house/Opernhaus in Sydney
>-Empire state building

These buildings would be in my opinion to large and therefor to expensive to buy them only as "set". But if there would be a nice mixture of (rare) parts they could also be a good source for moc-building.

>+++Vehicles/Fahrzeuge+++
>-Muscle cars, hot rods
>-Ferrari e.g F40, F50, specific historical race represented (historische Rennwagen)
>-Classic cars

I don't need them.

>+++Aircraft/Flugzeuge+++
>-Civil transport planes/zivile Flugzeuge
>-Classic planes from the early days of aviation/historische Flugzeuge aus den Anfängen der Luftfahrt

Planes build from real LEGO ok, but no more monofunctional plane-bricks.

>+++Other Structures/Sonstiges+++
>-Oil rig with functions/Ölbohrinsel mit Funktionen (Ideal bei den momentanen Benzinpreisen - förder Dein Öls selber )
>-Amusement park with functioning mechanical rides/Freizeitpark mit funktionsfähigen Fahrgeschäften

Perhaps its interesting for the LEGO-technic theme, but not for me.

>Hier noch ein rechtlicher Hinweis:
>Here's the legal language that I'm going to have to ask you to include with this when you put the request out to your communities.
>Please be aware that your answers, feedback, ideas, concepts, know-how or
>suggestions submitted in any communication which you send to the LEGO Group as
>part of your this survey (?Your Material?) becomes public knowledge and,
>therefore, the LEGO Group reserves the right to use Your Material, for any
>purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to developing, manufacturing,
>marketing and selling products using Your Material.

[x] I`ve read and agree.

Gruß
Stefan

nikomatic
16.02.2006, 17:46

Other useful ideas

Re: [B]Re:my Feedback to S@H [/link] von nikomatic am 16. Februar 2006 13:04:15:

to flinker with, would be more theme based Expander and Base sets
to let AFOLs (what they mostly do) create their own models.

eg. for Trains: a Base Set including only the specific parts
like the Wheel Holder, Bogie Plate, Baseplate the doors and the Windows.
Usually, the rest of the needed parts are contained in any AFOLs collection,
so one does not need to buy a whole waggon to build one in another color.

(What's not meant to save money! If i can afford three Base sets for the same Money that i can buy one waggon, i would spend the same amount of money, but I can build three Waggons instead of one.)

The same for Houses:
Three or four different "Windows and Doors Base Sets"
in connection with a
"One-Color-Most-Common-Stones" Pack (1000Pcs)
(understood available in more than five colors)
would surely help thousands of homeless Minifigs.

AFOLs mostly think big, but often can't afford.
So it could help in some themes to offer a modular product range,
like TLC already does, but not really for AFOLs yet.

I tried not to include so many of my own wished to let these
proposals be basic approaches of ideas, that you can work on with.

Niko

Sir von Lego
16.02.2006, 18:17

my ideas:

Re: [B]Feedback zu S@H Ideen gewünscht (aus dem LEGO Ambassador Kreis)[/link] von HoMa am 15. Februar 2006 22:00:42:

>+++Town/Stadt+++
>- Alltägliche Gebäude im Minifig-Maßstab, z.B. Bahnhof, Büros, Geschäfte .. passend zu einer Eisenbahnanlage

I think World City needs civil buildings, some you can find in each city, but not yet in LEGO city.
For example: post office, houses, supermarkets, a bank, perhaps a container harbor combined with a railway freight station.

Please create more _real_ civil minifigs, we don't need only firemen, police men....

Train building would be a nice idea, please orientate on european buildings.
If producing a train station, please create a completely new one, not like the 2 last ones.
Again, you can orientate on german/european buildings.
Also, steam engines would be nice.

>-Brücken

I do not need any brigdes, we all can build them ourselves easily.
>
>+++World Buildings/Gebäude dieser Welt+++
>-Taj Mahal
>-Sydney opera house/Opernhaus in Sydney
>-Empire state building

It depends on the scale of this buildings.
UCS scale would be much too expensive, but minifig scale could be interesting, if you add european buildings.
Eiffel Tower
Big Ben
triumphal arch

>
>+++Vehicles/Fahrzeuge+++
>-Muscle cars, hot rods
>-Ferrari e.g F40, F50, specific historical race represented (historische Rennwagen)
>-Classic cars

not as a S@H theme, use creator like the new black car for these sets.

>
>+++Aircraft/Flugzeuge+++
>-Civil transport planes/zivile Flugzeuge
>-Classic planes from the early days of aviation/historische Flugzeuge aus den Anfängen der Luftfahrt
>

no need

>+++Other Structures/Sonstiges+++
>-Oil rig with functions/Ölbohrinsel mit Funktionen (Ideal bei den momentanen Benzinpreisen - förder Dein Öls selber )

fantasic idea!!
You can add more sets to this theme.
A big oil ship, perhaps a harbour, too?

>-Amusement park with functioning mechanical rides/Freizeitpark mit funktionsfähigen Fahrgeschäften

No need of that.

If hope, that you will choose the right sets...(-;

greetings Hendrik

Nautilus
16.02.2006, 21:39

Wie Thekla schon sagte: Wir sind hier in Deutschland. Da darf ruhig mal deutsch gesprochen werden.
Dennoch will ich kein Spielverderber sein.

>Town
>-Bridges

Some Bridges with new parts like arches new kinds of "lift arms" would be nice.

>World Buildings
>-Sydney opera house
>-Empire state building

I would like those Buildings in UCS style.

>Vehicles
>Aircraft

I would like to see more models like the old ModelTeam sets or the new designer sets (4402 - 4404)

>Other Structures
>-Oil rig with functions

Oil rig and ships made of bricks like 10152 really do sound good.

I would also like the possibility to get distinct bricks. If selling single bricks (like 435 different bricks in different colors) is too expensive, getting any brick in larger amounts would definitely help.

Das wars erst mal
Oliver

HoMa
16.02.2006, 22:00

Re: [B]Re: Feedback zu S@H Ideen gewünscht (aus dem LEGO Ambassador Kreis)[/link] von Nautilus am 16. Februar 2006 21:39:00:

>Wie Thekla schon sagte: Wir sind hier in Deutschland. Da darf ruhig mal deutsch gesprochen werden.

Selbstverständlich, das Denglische greift eh um sich und solange man das meiste noch auf Deutsch ausdrücken kann, sollte man es tun. (Um jedem gerecht zu werden, hättest Du Deine Antwort zweisprachig abgeben können ...)

>Dennoch will ich kein Spielverderber sein.

Danke, dass Du in diesem Fall auch an mich denkst. Es ist einfach besser, wenn die Gemeinschaft die "Last" gemeinsam trägt und diejenigen, die es können, hier ihre Antworten auf Englisch abgeben. Wer das nicht kann - auch nicht schlimm, ich werde es dann übersetzen. Schließlich ist die Info nicht persönlich für mich oder Jan Beyer bestimmt. Die anderen Ambassadors (Botschafter) sammeln auch kräftig die Meinung ihrer Gemeinschaften ein.

Dir und allen anderen Ideengebern an dieser Stelle schon mal ein großes DANKESCHÖN für Eure Unterstützung!

1000grüße
HoMa

mr_zarny
16.02.2006, 23:27

Re: Feedback zu S@H

Hi,

Here’s my 2 cents.

----Town----
-Everyday buildings on mini fig scale, e.g railway stations, businesses to fit train displays

A definite yes. They reflect real life and are easily identifiable. The classic town sets really do transcend time and especially if you are aiming at the AFOL market, they are a sure hit. Houses, town houses, post office, petrol station, train station, supermarket, shopping centres, office blocks, shophouses, bank, a park, etc. And a farm set complete with animals and vehicles would be nice. Please try not to juniorize them ! The current fire station, for example, is nowhere near the older sets in terms of looks and functionality. Even kids know the difference. My kids prefer the older sets because they are not so simplistic and are more realistic.

-Bridges

I don’t like the idea and I can’t see how you can do it. And it has a narrow appeal. Most of the nicest modern bridges are suspension bridges and I think they would be too fragile to be a useful set. The old stone bridges are pretty boring, so not a good idea.

----World Buildings-----
-Taj Mahal
-Sydney opera house
-Empire state building

Would be nice in minifig scale. Can be then added to the town sets by the user if needed. Other buildings of interest are the Big Ben, Buckingham Palace(?), Sears Tower, Petronas Twin Towers.

----Vehicles----
-Muscle cars, hot rods
-Ferrari e.g F40, F50, specific historical race represented
-Classic cars

Definitely one to pursue. Very broad appeal. Don’t know of any male who doesn’t like vehicles. I don’t think you can go any further with Ferrari. Too many models from one manufacturer and it gets boring. Other current sports cars and 4WDs also please, doesn’t have to be a specific make. Muscle cars and hot rods : not so interesting , the ones that have come out so far like Jumping Giant don’t look appealing.
But please, do consider farm vehicles. Tractors with various attachments and combine harversters as Model Team/Designer and Technic sets. You should see the resale value of those old technic tractor sets on online auction sites. There is definitely a market for them. A heavy duty John Deere or Case type of tractor would look stunning as a Designer set. Those really big models with caterpillars or triple/quad wheels. And Technic tractor sets with pneumatics is a definite must.
Also more unusual vehicles, like record-breaking vehicles would be nice. Would love to see the Thrust SSC as a Designer model.

And a category not mentioned : SHIPS !!! Need more of them. Especially passenger ships ( like QE2 maybe ? ). Plus oil tankers, cargo ships and yachts with real cloth sails. The Americas Cup is very popular and those yachts look cool !

----Aircraft-----
-Civil transport planes
-Classic planes from the early days of aviation

Yes, they are always fascinating. How about a cargo transport plane too, like the C25 Galaxis ( I think thats the model, not sure) and the concorde ? I prefer the more modern planes but I think classic planes would find it‘s niche.

------Other Structures------
-Oil rig with functions
-Amusement park with functioning mechanical rides

Oil rig : unusual idea, if it is do-able then go ahead. But please test the models more rigorously. Those new bricks and plates that come apart more easily, wreak havoc to bigger models. They fall apart too easily and reduces playability. Same goes with the amusement park.

Regards,
Elaine

chris
17.02.2006, 08:09

Re: Feedback auf Englisch - Minifigs

Hallo,

I want normal Minifigs with normal street clothes.

Heiner
17.02.2006, 13:14

Re: Feedback zu S@H Ideen

>Hallo Ambassadohr,
And here are the results from the Böhrgisch votes:
>What they would like to know now is what you guys and the community at large think of these concepts that they've developed further based on the feedback they've recieved. Do you like these concepts? What do you like about them? What do you not like about them? What should we pursue and what should we throw out? Is there anything specific that you'd like to see within the undefined categories (amusement park rides=roller coaster)?
>Town
>-Everyday buildings on mini fig scale, e.g railway stations, businesses to fit train displays
>-Bridges

Town is beside trains my second most favourite. I like buildings with a high variety in colours, bricks and accessories. However, what I don't like are buildings made purely of bricks like the 1x2x5 ones etc., since those bricks do not allow creativity nor details. Also the bulding stability decreases with such bricks. (such as 7892!!!)

>World Buildings
>-Taj Mahal
>-Sydney opera house
>-Empire state building

Those buildings are a challenge. They are not an everyday box I would buy just for filling the weekend. I would prefer also smaller famous buldings, like the Zurich clock tower.

>Vehicles
>-Muscle cars, hot rods
>-Ferrari e.g F40, F50, specific historical race represented
>-Classic cars

nothing for me, I prefer trains

>Aircraft
>-Civil transport planes
>-Classic planes from the early days of aviation

no idea, as above

>Other Structures
>-Oil rig with functions
>-Amusement park with functioning mechanical rides

Yes, like Town above.

What I am missing are those small boxes that were sold until the late 90s with small town/village objects like a small post office, postman on a bicycle, ice stand (or hot dog), garden house, telephone box...... I still remember the famous McDonalds box that was only available at S@H in the US. (3438, y1999)

>Here's the legal language that I'm going to have to ask you to include with this when you put the request out to your communities.
>Please be aware that your answers, feedback, ideas, concepts, know-how or
>suggestions submitted in any communication which you send to the LEGO Group as
>part of your this survey (?Your Material?) becomes public knowledge and,
>therefore, the LEGO Group reserves the right to use Your Material, for any
>purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to developing, manufacturing,
>marketing and selling products using Your Material.

Michael B.
17.02.2006, 15:13

Diesen Punkten kann ich voll und ganz zustimmen !

Re: [B]Re: Feedback zu S@H Ideen[/link] von Heiner am 17. Februar 2006 13:14:31:

>>Hallo Ambassadohr,
>And here are the results from the Böhrgisch votes:
>>What they would like to know now is what you guys and the community at large think of these concepts that they've developed further based on the feedback they've recieved. Do you like these concepts? What do you like about them? What do you not like about them? What should we pursue and what should we throw out? Is there anything specific that you'd like to see within the undefined categories (amusement park rides=roller coaster)?
>>Town
>>-Everyday buildings on mini fig scale, e.g railway stations, businesses to fit train displays
>>-Bridges
>Town is beside trains my second most favourite. I like buildings with a high variety in colours, bricks and accessories. However, what I don't like are buildings made purely of bricks like the 1x2x5 ones etc., since those bricks do not allow creativity nor details. Also the bulding stability decreases with such bricks. (such as 7892!!!)
>
>>World Buildings
>>-Taj Mahal
>>-Sydney opera house
>>-Empire state building
>Those buildings are a challenge. They are not an everyday box I would buy just for filling the weekend. I would prefer also smaller famous buldings, like the Zurich clock tower.
>>Vehicles
>>-Muscle cars, hot rods
>>-Ferrari e.g F40, F50, specific historical race represented
>>-Classic cars
>nothing for me, I prefer trains
>>Aircraft
>>-Civil transport planes
>>-Classic planes from the early days of aviation
>no idea, as above
>>Other Structures
>>-Oil rig with functions
>>-Amusement park with functioning mechanical rides
>Yes, like Town above.
>What I am missing are those small boxes that were sold until the late 90s with small town/village objects like a small post office, postman on a bicycle, ice stand (or hot dog), garden house, telephone box...... I still remember the famous McDonalds box that was only available at S@H in the US. (3438, y1999)
>

Yes, those were really nice Sets !

>>Here's the legal language that I'm going to have to ask you to include with this when you put the request out to your communities.
>>Please be aware that your answers, feedback, ideas, concepts, know-how or
>>suggestions submitted in any communication which you send to the LEGO Group as
>>part of your this survey (?Your Material?) becomes public knowledge and,
>>therefore, the LEGO Group reserves the right to use Your Material, for any
>>purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to developing, manufacturing,
>>marketing and selling products using Your Material.

7 nachfolgende Beiträge sind ausgeblendet

Alle anzeigen Immer alle anzeigen

Gesamter Thread: