Dennis Bosman
08.09.2002, 15:08

New model: DAF 95XF with conveyor belt trailer

[center][link]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Legotrucks/Trekkertrek/trekkertrek2002_04.jpg[/link][/center]

One of my latest models:

DAF 95XF.380 with self unloading trailer (conveyer belt).

- Scale: 1:13
- Length: 125 cm
- Weight: ????
- No. of pieces: ???????????

The body can carry 20 kg. of beans and within 15 minutes the trailer can unload itself.

I have some thinkings to show the model at the Muelheim meeting in October. Of course, when that's possible. Maybe I will bring some other models with me too.
But for those who like to see large trucks and cranes (e.g. Macks) in real life: than you have to visit the Mack & Heavy Haulage Day on October 6th in Utrecht NL. There will also be a modelshow on which I'm present with some models, together with other LEGO modellers.

More info about the DAF will be posted ASAP.

Dennis Bosman

Bosman Modellbau

Edit

Dennis Bosman
10.09.2002, 22:04

Re: Dennis, of course we want to see this and some others of your MOCs in Mülheim!

Re: [B]Dennis, of course we want to see this and some others of your MOCs in Mülheim![/link] von Rollingbricks am 09. September 2002 12:27:16:

It seems I'm infortunately not able to visit the next meeting in Muelheim. It probably will be a busy weekend, so I don't have time to go to Germany :-(

But I've said I really would like to visit a show in Germany once, so I hope to visit in spring 2003.

Dennis

Gesamter Thread: