R.
12.03.2002, 21:02

mal was anders..... About me....(R.)

Hello Forum readers, I think I will take HoMa's advice and write a few lines about who I am. I know this kind of text belongs in "Who is Who", however due to the fact that this is at present not available.. I would like to introduce myself officially.I think it would be acceptable so you all know who i am.

Born in Englang on 15th Feb. 70, married a lovely German woman in 96, i have two Children (both boys)... who are mad about Lego. they are still very young though, and must mostly play with Duplo. .. the "real" lego is MINE..!!!! I am at the moment "housemann" and look after my kids( gelernter Maurerundstahlbetonbauer Meister (Brick on Brick!!!!).My favourite lego is 9V, but my alltime favourite set is 4030 Cargo Ship. I also sell lego over another website (which I will not mention... as we have all agreed in theory not to mention other lego sites... ..),I sell in order to finanze my own lego hobby.
I can speak and understand German almost perfectly.. It is just easier for me to write in English. I live near Bielefeld in Schloss Holte-Stukenbrock.

Well I just want to say a Big "HELLO" to all Forum readers.

thats it.. short and sweet...

a thousand hello's

R. (Rowan) a.k.a "Bulldog"- in chat (but I have not participated yet)

Edit

R.
13.03.2002, 08:47

Re: Welcome!

Re: [B]Welcome![/link] von HoMa am 12. März 2002 23:46:30:

>
>Hi R.
>I's like to welcome you at 1000steine.de/forum !! Even if the times are hard at the moment, you might find a liveful and interesting discussion about the world best hobby here.

@@@ thanx HoMa, and the times in the forum are only as hard as we all make it. Like a lot of Forum writers and readers have said in the last few days " If we all show a bit more tolerance, and a little respect to each other...", this will be an even better forum than it allready is..!

>1000grüße (what could be a good translation for that??)

@@@ 1000 Greetings..!!!!!!

thanx again

Rowan

Gesamter Thread: