Dominik
13.02.2002, 20:15

noch mal übersetzung!

hallo könntet ihr mir den text bitte auch nochmal übersetezn!

danke

thank you for your interest . on the shipping front I am prepared to make a plywood & foam crate to hold the ship for no extra charge. the normal shipping price for germany for 10 kg would like be about L31.65 by parcelforce .com , however they have a maxium of 1.5 m metres in length . i will find out if they would asccept this package and get back to you .

on the insurance front , insurance to l 500.00 is L2.00 extra ( recommended).this can however take 2-3 month to come through( hpoefully this wouldn`t be necessary , but i had a parcel go missing last year , and although i got the money in the end , it took over 2 months to get it).
if you would prefer you can arrange a collection from my home.

many thanks

aber bitte so übersetzen das man es auch versteht danke!

Gruss Dominik

Ben
13.02.2002, 20:32

Re: noch mal übersetzung!

Re: [B]noch mal übersetzung![/link] von Dominik am 13. Februar 2002 20:15:12:

hallo könntet ihr mir den text bitte auch nochmal übersetezn!
>danke

>thank you for your interest . on the shipping front I am prepared to make a plywood & foam crate to hold the ship for no extra charge.

Der Verkäufer ist bereit eine Sperrholz Kiste mit Schaumstoffauskleidung anfertigen zu lassen - ohne Extragebühr.

the normal shipping price for germany for 10 kg would like be about L31.65 by parcelforce .com , however they have a maxium of 1.5 m metres in length . i will find out if they would asccept this package and get back to you .

Porto für 10 kg wären 31,65 Britische Pfund, aber nur bis zu Boxen von 1,5 Metern. Nun muß der Verkäufer klären, wie es sich bei 2,00 Metern verhält. Er meldet sich dann nochmal bei Dir.

>on the insurance front , insurance to l 500.00 is L2.00 extra ( recommended).

Versicherung für einen Wert von 1500 Pfund beträgt 2 Pfund und wird dringend empfohlen.

this can however take 2-3 month to come through( hpoefully this wouldn`t be necessary , but i had a parcel go missing last year , and although i got the money in the end , it took over 2 months to get it).

Im Verlustfall würde die Auszahlung der Versicherung aber bis über 2...3 Monate benötigen.

>if you would prefer you can arrange a collection from my home.

Wenn Du magst, darfst Du das Set aber auch gerne bei ihm zu Hause abholen.

>many thanks
>aber bitte so übersetzen das man es auch versteht danke!
>Gruss Dominik

Gruß

Ben

eastpole
13.02.2002, 23:00

Es geht auch einfacher unter:

http://systran.heisoft.de/

oder

http://dict.leo.org/

Gruß
eastpole

KAPA
13.02.2002, 23:18

Für den gelieferten Service würde ich jetzt aber auch gerne wissen, um welches Schiff es sich handelt. Bei 2m Kistenlänge muss das ja was ordentliches sein...

Gruss,

KAPA

Gesamter Thread: