LoveMiniLEGO
21.08.2019, 02:39

+5[MOC] Helicopter Transformer robot

This is a LEGO Transformer robot which is able to change into Mini Combat Robot and Combat Helicopter. I spent much more time than the others to make the stop motion animation in this video. I wanted to take a scene of flying helicopter and I tried it actually. But I failed to many times and I had to give up. Anyway, my favorite part of this video is the rolling and transforming scene. Don't miss it!

[image]

[image]

[image]

Mitglieder, denen dieses MOC gefällt:

zenzis , Thomas52xxx , ranghaal , JuL , tastenmann (5 Mitglieder)

zenzis
21.08.2019, 12:48

Als Antwort auf den Beitrag von LoveMiniLEGO

Re: [MOC] Helicopter Transformer robot

1000steine-Code

BBCode

HTML

LoveMiniLEGO hat geschrieben:

This is a LEGO Transformer robot which is able to change into Mini Combat Robot and Combat Helicopter. I spent much more time than the others to make the stop motion animation in this video. I wanted to take a scene of flying helicopter and I tried it actually. But I failed to many times and I had to give up. Anyway, my favorite part of this video is the rolling and transforming scene. Don't miss it!

[image]

[image]

[image]

Hallo,
super..., wirklich Klasse...., der Transformer-Roboter kommt für die "Kleinstausführung" realistisch und funktionell rüber. Auch die Animation ist gelungen.
Gruss Jan

LoveMiniLEGO
27.08.2019, 03:27

Als Antwort auf den Beitrag von zenzis

Re: [MOC] Helicopter Transformer robot

Thank you for your comment. I love to build small size LEGO MOCs. I hope you enjoyed my transformer MOC.

Gesamter Thread: